Internet Download Manager is one of the best downloading tools through which you can download video files, audio files, etc.; at a very fast rate. Basically, it divides the downloading files into various small sections which help in increasing the speed of downloading approximately by 5 times as compared to any other downloading tool. One of the major advantages of this tool is that you can even resume the downloading file in case of any technical conflict or network issue or internet issue, etc.
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is compatible in all browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc. You just need to download this tool and install into your browser as an extension. But sometimes there are certain conflicts arise whenever you install the extension of this tool into your browser. In such cases, you need to follow particular guidelines. In this article, we are going to give a complete integration guide for working of IDM on Firefox 44.
Complete Integration guide for working of IDM on Firefox 44
There are 3 possible cases when a user can feel difficulty on IDM
1) If you have updated Firefox and your current IDM stops working
2) Sometimes it happens that Firefox says that it disabled IDM extension because it wasn’t compatible
3) You are not able to integrate IDM into Firefox 3 to Firefox 44 versions
Here is an Integration guide for working of IDM on Firefox 44 –
- You have to see that you have updated the latest version of IDM on your Firefox in order to make it compatible with Firefox 44. If you have not updated it then go to Help->Quick update menu item. This will show you latest updated versions of IDM CC on market which you can make use.
- Don’t forget to turn your browser to General Tab on your browser as this helps your browser to operate in a general mode and you can easily search on the descriptions regardingIDM on Firefox current version.
- After updating the IDM it is important that you update extensions corresponding to IDM for Firefox. For extensions update click on Tools->Add-ons and after add-on select the Add-on menu bar opens. Click on the extension option to see the recent updates applications and there you can Internet download Manager Integration module for Mozilla.
- If you can see an uninstall option click on the option and confirm the uninstall option. Then close and restart the Firefox browser. This will automatically fix and update the latest version of IDM.
- If there is no Uninstall option and if you are using latest version of IDM but integration is not working then it is possible that you can use old version of IDM for your Firefox.
Internet Download Manager saves your time as it can download video and audio files in no time. So what are you waiting for, just download and install IDM and watch your favourite videos.