Pokémon Go (stylized as Pokémon GO) is a free-to-play location-based augmented reality mobile game which is trending these days. According to the reports, an average of 1.6 Million downloads has been done on a daily basis. It was released worldwide in July 2016 for iOS and Android devices as a free game. The game allows players to capture, battle, and train virtual Pokémon who appear throughout the real world and the players have to keep moving in real world to move in the game. It makes use of GPS and the camera of compatible devices for enhanced gaming experience. Although the game is free-to-play but it supports in-app purchases of additional game play items.
The features of the game are –
- Catching Pokémon’s like the trainers did in the cartoon series of Pokémon
- Use of GPS and camera to find your location and to help you find Pokémon’s
- Real places are gyms and Pokémon centers
- Water type Pokémon near real water bodies and grass type near parks and so on
- Candies and stardust for the Pokémon’s growth
- In app purchases for additional items
- Fights with real people. If in your area someone else is playing the game too then you have the option to fight with them
- Your first Pokémon is given to you by a professor
- You cannot fight with wild Pokémon to capture it, you have to capture it using technique and right poke ball
- An optional companionBluetooth wearable device, the Pokémon Go Plus, is planned for future release and will alert users when Pokémon are nearby (for future)
Downloading and Installation steps of Pokémon Go for PC
To download the game on your PC follow the below mentioned steps –
- Download Pokémon Go APK from online.
- Download andinstall Bluestacks as it is important and a must to install mobile games on your PC
- Once you’ve installedBluestacks then double click the downloaded Pokémon Go APK.
- The APK will be installed usingBluestacks and once it is installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Badland
- Click the Pokémon Go icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it and enjoy the game
You can also use Andy OS to install Pokémon Go.
Downloading and Installation steps of Pokémon Go for iOS
If you have an iPhone or any other iOS device, then the procedure for getting Pokémon Go is somewhat different from others. But do not be worried as you too can enjoy the game by following the below mentioned instructions –
- While Pokémon Go is accessible on the App Store just in case that it’s not accessible in your nation then follow our guidelines on the best way to download and install it
- Log out of your Apple ID and you will have to make your iPhone believe you are in an area that can download Pokémon Go.
- Open up Settings on your iPhone, tap on ‘Apple ID’ and select to sign out. Then do a reversal into Settings and select General Option > Language and Region. Set your district as US, New Zealand or Australia – as these areas can download Pokémon Go.
- Open up the App Store Presently open up the App Store. Search for Pokémon Go and download it.
- If the game is still not available then pick a free application to download and select ‘Make new Apple ID’. Make an Apple ID and select “None” in the Billing menu and include a US, New Zealand or Australian location.
- Download Pokémon Go onto your iPhone and you can download and install Pokémon
- Once Pokémon Go is released in your area, you can sign back in with your Apple ID – however you may or may not need to reinstall Pokémon Go
Downloading and Installation steps of Pokémon Go for Android
To download it you have to permit your Android gadget to install and run applications downloaded from different spots.
- Be careful when you turn on this setting, as you’ll need to ensure you just download applications you know are from dependable sources. To ensure you are totally protected with this aide, ensure you look at how to keep away from Pokémon Go malware instructional exercise.
- Open up Settings and go to Security and where it says ‘Obscure sources’, tap the switch to turn this setting on.
- Presently you have to download the Pokémon Go APK record so on your Android gadget go to the Pokémon Go APK site page and tap on ‘Download APK’ and Select ‘OK’ when the message shows up and Pokémon Go will download.
- Once after its download swipe your finger down from the top of your Android device to see the warning range and select the Pokémon Go document, then select ‘Install’ and enjoy Pokémon Go.
The game has received positive reviews from all the gamers but also received great criticism. The game needs players to move around in real world and that has led to many accidents. The intention was to make gamers move in real world so that they do not get lazy by just playing the game sitting at home but many gamers get so engrossed in playing that they forget their surroundings and meet with accidents. Despite that the game is being downloaded in many countries worldwide and millions of people are playing it. In many countries the game has not been released yet but in the countries that have released it has got positive response as the idea of the game is great.
The game is great as it keeps you up and moving unlike other mobile games. You tend to meet other gamers and have a match and that can help you in making new friends. The game was made to enable players to not to get lay and to move around and get out of their houses. Players should be careful and the game should be played in areas with no traffic.